In Japan, recruitment
can be a great business opportunity. That is because the biggest problem met by foreign companies here is recruitment. Commonly, the country
has a few talented professionals who possess the English knowledge.
This is mainly due to a low birth rate and certain cultural characteristics. Our company formation consultants in Japan can provide assistance to foreign entrepreneurs who are looking to open a Japanese recruitment company.
License needed to set up a recruitment company in Japan
In order to open a recruitment company in Japan
, a license has to be obtained. This license can be issued to a business
or by a private person.
There are two types of licenses for a recruitment company in Japan:
• The employment placement service license (for job searching and headhunting): this license can be:
o Free charging employment placement license; or
o Free employment placement license.
• Worker dispatching service license
(for temporary staffing): our Japan company formation
advisors can provide more details on this type of license.
Requirements to start a free charging employment placement company in Japan
The requirements for starting a free charging employment placement company in Japan are:
• A certain amount of net assets: it is set at JPY 5 million multiplied with the number of offices of the company, or above;
• A certain amount of cash deposits: the applicant must have at least JPY 1.5 million plus (JPY 600,000 multiplied with the number of offices minus one) in cash or bank deposits;
• The company must have a placement manager appointed;
• Other requirements, depending on each business: we can offer more details on what these other requirements for opening a recruitment company in Japan can consist of.
If you would like to set up a human resource company in Japan
, or for assistance in starting
any type of a company in Japan
, please feel free to get in touch
with our friendly company registration
team members in Japan