The virtual office allows investors to create a professional business image, without having to maintain a traditional office in Japan. A number of advantageous options and services packages are readily available to those foreign investors and/or foreign companies that need a professional business address in one of the main Japanese cities. When choosing this option, a dedicated team of professionals is available and ready to handle the business relations with their clients in the country.
A virtual office in Japan
will allow you to plan your budget in a more advantageous way, as this option will only mean that you will spend approximately a fraction of the costs associated with a traditional office. Moreover, the company will still have a high-profile presence on the market. Our team has worked with many investors during all of the stages of company formation in Japan
and can help you if you are interested in virtual office services.
The Virtual Office package provided by CompanyFormationJapan.com contains:
1. A local business address in Japan that gives you a credible and risk-free base for corresponding with clients;
3. Mail collection and forwarding services – the mail and all correspondence is collected, packages picked up and sent to you according to your instructions and to your chosen address;
4. Incoming and outgoing faxes – you have the ability to use a local fax number; our team will collect the faxes and send them to you;
5. A local phone number in one of the main Japanese cities like Tokyo;
6. Voice mailbox – you can choose to have your voice messages forwarded to you by email.
Additional services offered by our team:
1. Private fax service if you need a dedicated number;
2. Call redirecting – receive all of your business calls to your primary number;
3. Bank statements collection and related services;
4. Meeting room usage, as needed.
Those investors who are interested in setting a company in Japan
can also contact our experts to find out more about the process of opening a limited liability company. We can help you with an initial consultation so that you may choose the most suitable business option.